Each time you visit our company website, information that shows your access and usage is collected via various data acquisition tools or third parties operating on our company name and account in order to make our site useful, efficient, secure and serve you better. What is a cookie? Cookies are very small text files, usually letters and numbers, where browser users are stored when a web page is visited. It keeps track of what people are looking for on their websites in their browser's history. It enables a website by keeping movements on the site in browser records. Cookies can be compared to website identity cards, which indicates that the same visitor is visiting the site again. Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address. For detailed information on cookies, you can visit : www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org
Types and cookies of cookies
- Click here to deactivate cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google
- In terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed via Your online choices.
- The mobile device settings menu can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You can find detailed information about the cookies managed by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update.
- You can find detailed information on the cookies managed by Criteo at https://www.criteo.com/privacy/.
What rights do you have?
In accordance with article 11 of law n ° 6698 on the protection of personal data;
- Learn if personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, request information about it,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of personal data and know if it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred on national territory or abroad,
- In the event that the personal data is incomplete or processed incorrectly, request its correction and request the notification of the transaction carried out in this context to third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, in the event of disappearance of the reasons requiring their treatment, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to notify the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred in this context,
- To oppose the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the data processed exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the deletion of damages in the event that personal data is damaged due to illegal data processing,
You have the rights. Neighboring rights will be assessed and concluded by us in any case thirty (30) days when they are transmitted to us via an e-mail address written or registered by you (owner of the right to personal data). Although it is essential that no fees are requested for your requests, we reserve the right to charge fees according to the fee schedule that we have determined, determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Consent and policy changes