Personal Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the general EU data protection regulation - Law No. 6698 on the protection of personal data (KVKK) in accordance with the European Union data protection regulation (RGPD); By our company, as data manager, your personal data for commercial purposes, to be used, recorded, stored within the framework described below, It can be processed by update, transfer and / or classification. In this context, our Company To protect the confidentiality of respect for people for their fundamental rights and freedoms and to protect personal data in the context of KVKK, Our company; prevents the illegal processing of your personal data, with the aim of preventing access and keeping, and taking all technical and administrative measures to ensure the most appropriate level of security. The target audience for our company policy, with the exception of employees and / or candidates of our company who have applied for a job, all natural and legal persons whose personal data are processed by our company.
I- Data manager
According to KVKK; as a data controller. Your personal data will be collected and processed by our company within the framework described below, As a data controller; Personal Data Processed, The following issues are included, but not limited to, those mentioned here: Last name-first name, TC identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical space security image recording, call center quality of service voice recording, account number banking, cookie records.
II- Purposes of processing personal data
Our company; current and potential customers, employees, identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information from parties such as business partners and suppliers, Personal data may be collected in categories such as transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information, and sales marketing information. Your personal data collected (shared by you) by our company:
- The product offered by our company and / or for the benefit of the institutions and organizations you represent, determination and implementation of the commercial and commercial strategies of our company, marketing activities, carrying out the necessary work, including but not limited to, carrying out commercial development and planning activities,
- The conduct of administrative communication operations carried out by our company
- Ensure physical security and control of the areas of use of our company,
- Establish business partner / customer / supplier relationships (approved or employees),
- Provide contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding our products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or others,
- Execution of our company's human resources policies
- Traffic measurement for sales and marketing activities, statistical analysis, profile studies / conduct segmentation and CRM studies.
- In order to determine and implement the commercial and commercial strategies of our company; financial operations, communication, market studies and social responsibility activities carried out, purchase operations (request, proposal, evaluation, order, budget), internal operations of systems and applications management, management of legal operations,
- Call our company's call center or use the website, and / or
- To examine requests from public authorities or from you, assessment and response and / or training organized by our company, in order to participate in seminars or organizations, your information will be processed in accordance with the conditions and objectives for processing personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK.
III. Method of collecting and storing personal data
Your personal data that you share with our company, with automatic or non-automatic methods, It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically via offices, branches, call center, website (Cookies policy), social media, mobile apps and similar. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical environments. Your personal data provided and stored by our company are not exposed to unauthorized access in the environments where they are stored, so as not to be manipulated, lost or damaged, improvements to the technical security infrastructure are implemented with the design of the required operational processes. Provided that your personal data are not used outside the purposes and scope notified to you. It will be processed by taking all the necessary information security measures and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or if the purpose of the processing is required if such a period is not provided, At the end of this period, your personal data will be deleted from our company's data feeds by deletion, destruction or anonymization.
- Transfer of personal data
Your personal data collected by our company is limited to the scope of the legislation and for the purposes described above;
- KONTROLMATİK Technology Energy and Engineering A.Ş. and Group companies
- We have authorized, Companies operating in the name and on behalf of our company, to our representatives,
- Commercial Code of Turkish Law, Persons or organizations authorized by the Turkish Code of Obligations and other laws and regulations
- Institutions and public bodies of legal regulation and supervision, the administrative and legal authorities authorized to explicitly request your personal data in its laws,
- Business partnerships for the stated purposes; suppliers and subcontractors, banks, credit and financial institutions and other natural or legal persons,
- Tax advisers and similar, mandatory people linked to legal monitoring processes,
- institutions and organizations and third parties to whom we receive advice, including auditors, and without limitation, business partners in the country and abroad for the aforementioned purposes, natural or legal persons who receive services and / or cooperate, The conditions and purposes for processing personal data specified in articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK may be transferred to persons and institutions authorized by the institutions that we have contracted to send the messages that we send to our customers.
- Rights of the owner of personal data
In accordance with article 11 of KVKK, by applying to our company, your personal data;
- Know if he is treated or not,
- Request information if processed
- To know the purpose of the processing and whether it is used for its purpose,
- Know the third parties transferred to / from the country,
- Request a correction if it is incomplete / mistreated,
- Request deletion or destruction under the conditions laid down in article 7 of the KVKK,
- In accordance with points (e) and (f) listed above, the third parties to which it has been transferred; request notification of transactions,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems, and / or
- If you suffer damage due to a commitment contrary to the law, by requesting the removal of the damage, You have the rights.
- Notification form
In accordance with article 13/1 of the KVKK; You can submit your request regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. To use your rights mentioned above, you can submit your petition request in person with the information necessary to identify your identity, by filling in and sending the form (Application form), You can send it via a notary or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board or send it to the address email@example.com, with a secure electronic signature. The owners of personal data can address their questions, opinions or requests to one of the following communication channels:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +90 (212) 659 24 41
Our company responds positively to the negative / negative response provided that your requests are justified and answered within 30 days. Can give a written or digital support, It is essential that the procedures necessary for the requests are free. However, if the transactions require a cost, Our company reserves the right to request compensation. These costs are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board at the rate determined in accordance with article 13 of the KVKK.