We offer the most suitable solutions by combining our years of industry experience with new technologies in order to ensure that all transportation routes are safer and more efficient and to meet the increasing needs of today. Kontrolmatik provides a wide range of services for the transportation sector:
- Road Tunnels
- Shipping Ports
- Train Stations
Tunnel Control and SCADA Centers Solutions
- Traffic Control and Management Systems
- Tunnel JetFan Systems
- Tunnel Lighting Fixtures and Control Systems
- MV&LV Distribution Switchgears
- Emergency Power Supply Systems
- Fire Detection and Fighting Systems
- IP Camera and CCTV Systems
- Traffic Signalization Systems
- Vehicle Tracking and Classification Systems
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Systems ( CFD)
- Driver Information Systems
- Communication Infrastructure Systems
- Total Solution for Electric Systems
- Distributed RTU structures and control systems
- Power Factor Correction and Quality solutions
- Static VAr Compensation Units SVC/SVG/STAATCOM
- SCADA and power control Centers
- ICCP Tele-control and Telecommand Centers
Metro and Light-Railways System Solutions
- SIMS and ECS (Environmental Control System) and mechanical equipment
- SCADA Systems and related panels
- In-house design and manufacturing for MDP LDP/MCCs
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Systems (CFD)
- Tunnel Ventilation and Smoke Extraction Systems
- IHK operation scenarios and test procedures
- Tunnel Fire Fighting scenarios and test procedures
- Tunnel Ventilation System Panels and its control systems
- Tunnel JetFan Systems
- Elevators and Escalators
- Automatic Gate controllers
Applications In Transportation Systems
Lighting Control: Tunnel entrance, interior and emergency lighting levels are adjusted according to the outdoor light level.
JetFan Control: Ventilation is provided by jet fans which are activated in case of smoke formation and prevent the possible accumulation of exhaust gases in the tunnel. Jet fans also play an active role in smoke evacuation in case of fire inside the tunnel. Traffic Signalization Systems The system is controlled and coordinate traffic lights, variable speed signals, lane control signals, fog lamps, variable message signals (VMS / VTS) in the tunnel and tunnel entrance. CCTV and Event Detection System The status of the tunnels is examined physically through cameras placed in the tunnel entrance, interior sections and exits. The system continuously tracks the vehicle classifications, accidents, standing vehicles, reverse vehicles detection, pedestrian detection outside the vehicle and vehicle navigation speeds.
Passenger Information Systems: Passengers are informed about the location of the upcoming vehicle, changes for the expedition time and the estimated time of arrival vehicle.
MV&LV Switchgears and Substation Automation: Monitoring and controlling of the systems such as transformers, diesel generators, LV and MV switchgears and uninterruptible power supply systems are carried out in order to ensure continuous operation of the entire facility.
CFD Analysis: That is the analysis for the evacuation of exhaust gases that can accumulate in the tunnel, smoke emission and calculation of temperature distributions in the case of fire and determination of whether the emergency fans will function as programmed and calculation of actual fan forces and their position changes if necessary. Fire Fighting and Security Systems The fire inside the tunnel is detected as soon as possible and extinguished in the shortest time frame and thus ensuring the continuity of tunnel security.
ECS: ECS is a common platform for the different monitoring and control systems such as HVAC, plumbing and drainage systems, day/night time and emergency lighting systems, fire detection and alarm systems, emergency announcement and evacuation guidance systems, turnstiles, access control and escalators/elevators. The escalators/elevators, turnstiles and access control systems are serving as package type control systems with passenger information interfaces that provide data transfers via standard communication protocols.
MCC Switchgear Manufacturing: Motor Control Centers are an integral part of the LV system as well as an important part of the control systems. In all installed MCC systems used standard distribution boards (including Form 4b) have been manufactured according to IEC 60439-1.
Telecomand and Control Room Solutions: Kontrolmatik provides all the solutions you need with its expert staff in control and management centers.
Videowall Systems (DLP cube): DLP cube solutions are more professional imaging systems than LCD / Plasma equipment and display cubes can be arranged according to the needs/ dimensions of the control center. Because the screens are not framed, there will be no loss of image quality and they can operate 24/7.
DLP Cube application locations
- Control and Monitoring Rooms
- Disaster and city coordination centers
- Metro and railway signalling center
- Telecommand Headquarters
- SCADA Control Centers
Advantages of the DLP Cube system
- Very Large Screen
- High resolution
- Working zones for multiple groups
- User friendly, ease of use
- Eliminating data loss
- Redundant system